Beat the summer heat with a chilled iced coffee. Step up your barista skills and try this simple THAI ICED COFFEE recipe:
WHAT YOU NEED:
Nespresso compatible espresso machine
Brazilian blend lungo - 2 capsules
Sweetened condensed milk - 4 - 6 tablespoons
Evaporated milk or fresh heavy cream – ¼ cup
1. Brew two lungo shots with 2 Brazilian blend lungo capsules
2. Add 4-6 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk depending on how sweet you’d like it. Stir well until dissolved.
3. Add a few ice cubes and refrigerate it for more than an hour.
4. Place a few ice cubes in the bottom of a tall glass and pour the chilled coffee over. Top the drink with ¼ cup of evaporated milk or heavy cream. You can add more if you prefer it richer, or add less if you prefer the coffee stronger. (Note that this iced coffee is meant to be rather rich and sweet.)
5. Turn this drink into a cocktail with a shot of Irish cream, Kahlua, or your favourite liquor. (optional)
BEST BUY CAPSULES ON OFFER FOR ICED COFFEE:
Intense Lungo - dark roast - intensity 8/10
Brazilian Blend - dark roast - intensity 7/10
Ugandan Organic - medium roast - intensity 7/10